We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!Location:Fort LauderdaleRequisition:R23329 Digital Sales Representative (SDR) - USPS (Open)Job Posting Title:Digital Sales Representative (SDR) - USPSWhat we're looking for:
The Sales Development Rep (SDR) position is a proactive and consultative phone sales and territory management position. You as a Sales Development Rep primary focus will be developing and managing end-user customer accounts and reseller partners in a particular geographical territory in order to sell Citrix products and services.
Overview and Summary
• Develop and apply an understanding of Citrix products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques
• For new business: Invest time and effort into learning and practicing prospecting techniques while following up on inbound leads, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation and closing sales.
• Set qualified appointments for their field counterparts with new and existing customers to address their IT challenges and business needs.
• Achieve at least 4 hours of daily phone time and 60 verifiable outbound phone calls per day which is are MBO measurements of the position.
• Build pipeline with focus on Whitespace accounts
Role and Responsibilities
• Proven ability to communicate effectively in presentations via telephone and email with customers is required.
• Ability to identify new and existing opportunities through basic Consultative Selling methodology
• Proven self-starter with motivated attitude to manage multiple tasks, projects and responsibilities
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Developing a knowledge of Citrix Products and Solutions
• History of successful target attainment
• Knowledge of CRM and opportunity management systems preferably Salesforce.com
• Knowledge of two tier channel sales (VAR, distribution, and vendor)
• AA degree or equivalent experience
• 1 plus years of of Inside Sales experience
• Some phone cold calling experience preferred
• Experience in a high tech, indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology is preferred
*LI-BO1What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re in sales, we’ll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.Functional Area:Inside Sales Rep (ISR)About us:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
SHOW OPEN JOBS NEAR ME